Saturday 23 February 2013

Challenge 7 Winner

This weeks challenge winner is entry number 10 - Glenda Atkins.


Congratulations Glenda, your winning entry will be posted on our Wall of fame.

Please email me within the next 7 days at panpasteluk@gmail.com to claim your prize.



Unfortunately, this week we had to delete a number of entries which did not meet the blog or challenge criteria.  We do not like doing this but we need to keep it fair all round.

Thank you for entering, and please join us again for our next theme on Sunday at 8.00 am.

Enjoy your weekend.

Pete
Blog Administrator


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Glenda. At least my entry met the rqmts, was not deleted.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete - for a third time my entry has been deleted from the challenge.
    As far as I can tell I followed all of the challenge rules and did everything right. Yesterday I had a comment from one of your DT thanking me for entering. So what have I done wrong please?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!