Sunday 3 February 2013

Challenge 5 - Animals

Animals, whether you love them or not, you can't get away from them on the TV, cats and dogs and wildlife in the park, birds, children's stories, those foxes that bark during the night and keep you awake (I had to slip that one in).

Every single one of our DT members has produced stunning inspirational projects for you, using many different ideas and items, not just cards and tags (I say it every week but I want to encourage all your talents to trying something different).






























5 comments:

  1. Some wonderful inspiration from the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations!! I was wondering if any of you could recommend some shades of pan pastels for me. I want one to do clouds and one for shading round my images. Many thanks for the lovely challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky, there are different techniques depending on how you want to do clouds Claire and Kerry do wonderful clouds by using a a rubber eraser to lift away the sky colour, where as I build up my clouds by using the same colours of my sky along with Hansa Yellow, burnt Sienna and Titanium white so it sort of depends on what colours you want to do your skies (I often use Violet, turqoise, Iron oxide red, hansa yellow or phthalo blue for skies) and I would probably recommend neutral grey for shading around images, I think most of us would also recommend that you buy black and white along with pure colours (rather than shades and tints) as all of the shades and tints can be made up by mixing the pure colours with either black or white. I hope that's some help
      Lindsay xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Lindsay. I have written them all down and will have another look and choose a few to get me started. Hugs
      Pinky

      Delete
  3. Astounding inspiration from the DT... looking forward to hopping round for a closer look at those I haven't already visited! My first time playing along - thank you for a great challenge theme.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!