Thank you for supporting this challenge every month - we have some truly talented people who enter and we appreciate your support and LOVE to visit your blogs!
Irre: Hi, sharing today a new canvas for this month's challenge. I've colored Ula Be Strong with alcohol markers. Played along in the background with the distressed trellis stencil together with ink sprays and other embellishments. Stamped a title as the final touch. For more info check out my blog.
Jane – Hello everyone! I have decorated a tag today for Halloween!! Wooooooo!
- Clear Stamps: HAPPY HALLOWEEN WINNIE WEDNESDAY
- Stencils: HEAVENLY CIRCLES – DISTRESSED TRELLIS
- Dies: SPOOKY PUMPKINS - GHOSTIES
- Polkadoodles products used:
- Stamps used: Weirdre clear stamp collection
- Polkadoodles stencils - Great Outdoors, Heavenly Circles, Land & Sea,