Sunday 30 June 2024

Challenge 6 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome back to our Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge!

We have some wonderful inspiration with some of our favourite projects from the past month from the team....

As always, the theme this month is
Anything Mixed Media/paper crafting Goes

You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... RANDOM WINNER PRIZE: $10 GIFT VOUCHER*
for the Polkadoodles store for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...

Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2024 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop.


Did you know?
We are now shipping to the EU again! Yay!






OK, over to the challenge - let's see what the team have created for you today! More great projects from the team this month! 


RACHAEL
 - I've been working with the gorgeous new Botanical Bliss collection and this card was very simple to make but I think very effective, I love using inks and vellum together. The stamp from the collection is called Daisy Dragonfly and also has co-ordinating outline dies and layering stencils too!
Irre - Hello everyone. Today I want to share a new canvas with you. I created this for Polkadoodles and used a digital stamp for that. The one I used is from the Darling buds collection, and this one is names Primrose flower girl. I colored the stamp with Copics and cut out the stamp. I laid the stamp aside while I was working with the canvas. For the canvas, I added modeling paste through a stencil and then painted the canvas with gesso. Then, I started to decorate one of the corners. I decorated it with many different elements. After that, I painted all the decorations with white gesso. Next, colored the canvas with watercolors. Now, it was time to add the stamp to the canvas. I then, dry painted the decorations with white gesso to enhance the textures. I also added some splatters. Finally, I decorated it with some rhinestones. My Instagram: @scrapbyirre

 
Julie Barnes - Here is a card I have made using one stamp set called Great Day Florals PD7148. Such a lovely set and so versatile. The aim was not to use any pinks - that is hard! I started by ink blending a 6 x 6 card base and stamped several of the flowers and elements onto the card and shaded some. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the larger flower head and toadstool and added to the front of the card to give it some depth. I then used papers fromVintage Candy paper pack PD8004 for the inside of the card, decorated the insert and envelope to math. I used my Faber Castell pencils for this make using the following colours:
  • Cobalt Turquoise
  • Light Cobalt Turquoise
  • Emerald Green
  • Light Green
  • Light Cadmium Yellow
  • Light Yellow
  • Orange Glaze
  • Cadmium Orange

Jane – Isn’t this image stunning?! She is called MERMAID PRINCESS SITTING ON A ROCK and she comes from the CORAL MERMAID COLLECTION. I coloured her with Copics and added a bubbly background using the HEAVENLY CIRCLES stencil.
Irre - I used this cute Ula digistamp, I love how moody she is! I created this tag with lots of texture.

Maz - For today's 'Flowers' theme, and not to use pink, I created a collection of floral projects using the NEW Botanical Bliss Collection using green and purple. For my large gate-fold card with belly-band and the tag, I used Radiant Roses. The stepper card was created using Hydrangea Ribbon All coloured using Distress Oxides and Zig Clean Color pens. More details can be found on my blog


Wendy
 - Hello everyone Happy Digi Choosday! Have you been taking part in the MerMay events across social media - there's just a few more days to go so still time to join in - why not have a look at the Coral Mermaid Collection. For my project today I've created a 5" x 7" picture using one of the papers from the collection and the gorgeous Coral Mermaid on Rocks, coloured with Promarkers. I've added lots of lovely sparkle to her tail which I wish you could see as its magical. Have a fabulous day. Love and crafty hugs Wendy x

WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 5
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

OUR RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...



Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email us HERE, quoting 'L2C winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK6001 in your email and claim by 25 July 2024. Allow 28 working days for a reply please.


DESIGN TEAM TOP FAVOURITES:
Sorry, there's no prize but we all loved your creations!
There were so many amazing entries this week to choose from, thankyou all!



Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...All our challenges are Anything Goes!........
Find us here:
Digi Choosday Blog - starts Tuesday, weekly
Polkadoodles Blog - starts Saturday, weekly
Gem of a Challenge - starts Saturday, 2 weekly

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Elated to see my whimsical face art as a Top-3 pick! Thank you so much, DT. Your inspiration projects are so pretty as always! Wishing you a wonderful July. xo Anita

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!