Sunday 28 August 2022

Wk 9 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

 Welcome back to another challenge!

As always, the theme this month is 
Anything Mixed Media Goes
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... 
RANDOM WINNER PRIZE:  
$10 GIFT VOUCHER for the Polkadoodles store
for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...
Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2022 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop

Make sure you check out the POLKADOODLES store here!  

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE...



Let's see what the team have made for you this month!...

Ariadna - I used these great digital stamps for my card - I love to make them look mixed media by sketching over the lines and adding my own doodles. Hope you like it! I used Frankenstion and the elements from 

Rachael I just love these cute monsters!  this little guy is called little monsters - fuzzpea and he is just adorable!  He was crying out to be coloured in Green but I thought that a bit too obvious, so went for zingy red instead so he really pops off the page.  I know a few little monsters who would love this card!

Natalia - Hello everyone, I've prepared for today just a simple card with  beautiful flowers from the Just a Little Note Blossom Flowers stamp set. I painted them with watercolour paints. The background is just a little painted and splashed. That's it!

  Judy: My DT card for this week is floral themed. I've used one of the images from Blooms 3 Flower Bundle. I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The card base was die cut. I splattered a little watercolor onto the white background. The sentiment is stamped using Sweet Birthday 4x6" Clear Stamp Set.

Jo Laverty - Another challenge is upon us and I tried to do something a little different to my normal style and create something with more of a mixed media feel to it. To create this card, I embossed 3 flowers from the 'Flower Power 1' stamp set using a white embossing powder and then placed a mask over to ink blend the background. For the background, I chose contrasting distress ink colours that would blend well together to create a rainbow of colours. Once the background was complete, I removed the masks and coloured in the images with alcohol markers. I inked up some splatters and sentiments taken from the 'Time to Bloom' stamp set, and finished off the card with some glitter dots to add some much needed sparkle.

ARIADNA Hello crafters! The challenge of this week is "Get organised for Christmas" and to start preparing our christmas cards!. I fell in love with Elvis Wesley Moose Bauble Decoration  - I colored the stamp with my favorite colour pencils and for the background I drew a christmas ornament with a wihite color pencil and also used some watercolor crayons in different red colors in a craft cardstock.  Hope you like it!

Wow! Amazing projects from the team this week!


WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 8
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

OUR RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...


Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'L2C winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK08001 in your email and claim by 3 SEPTEMBER.
Allow 21 working days for a reply please.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITES:
1 RANDOM winner from our Top 3 favourite entries will win1 digital stamp:

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp (chosen by Random.org) is:

58 ROSI - congratulations!

To claim your prize  please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK08123 in your email and claim by 3 SEPTEMBER.
Allow 21 working days for a reply please.

Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...
All our challenges are Anything Goes!........
Find us here:
Digi Choosday Blog - starts Tuesday, weekly
Polkadoodles Blog - starts Saturday, weekly
Gem of a Challenge - starts Saturday, 2 weekly

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - thank you so much for this great challenge and great win. The mail is already on the way :).
    Congratulations to the winners of the Top 3!

    Hugs,Senna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am leaving you again my comment because I think you did not get it:
    Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. I feel honored. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!