Thank you for supporting this challenge every month - we have some truly talented people who enter and we appreciate your support and LOVE to visit your blogs!
Jane – Hello everyone! My card today shows you just how versatile Polkadoodles stamps can be. I have created an outer space scene using the MAGICAL WISHING WELL WISHES stamp set to create a rocket, planets, and a funny little flying alien/craft.
- Polkadoodles products used:
- Clear Stamps: MAGICAL WISHING WELL WISHES - EVERLASTING SENTIMENTS
- Colouring Medium: KARIN MARKERS
- Background: DISTRESS OXIDES
Irre - Hi! Today I'm sharing a paper birdhouse that I've created for you this month. I had a lot of fun with vintage journal & ephemera products creating this one. As a final touch, I added glue from a glue gun all around the birdhouse. Go to my blog for more pics and descriptions.Polkadoodles products used:
- Poinsettia lace - cutting die
- Vintage Journal & Ephemera - paper collection
- Vintage Ephemera - stamp set
Hazel - Hi! For the challenge this month, I've created a beautiful art journal page. I have created this handcrafted Journal page See the Flowers - Clear Polymer stamp set PD804 For more pics, check out my blog.