Sunday 12 April 2015

CHALLENGE #8, ANYTHING GOES WITH PanPastels


Good morning crafters, its challenge time here in PanPastel land and this time around our theme  is

ANYTHING GOES.....with PanPastels...

Now how easy peasy is that eh? 

Just follow the challenge theme and you'll be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous stash (colours may vary) thanks to our generous sponsor at


(You can click on the blinky/linky to check out the store)

The fabby price you can win this week is....

Mask stencil 6 x 6 inches Heart of flower  Magenta Tint  PanPastel

Isn't that just fabulous....I for one love the heart stencil.....

Now check out the fabulous creations from our Lovely Teamies isn't it just fabulous.....



Terry, hey there guys, I had lots of fun making my project, I played with an empty box where my PanPastels were in and altered it into a Candle box...I worked with the Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and played with the Roses Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. The colour I worked with is Purple or Lavender and White Coarse to give it a nice Shimmer. To finish I covered everything with Crackle and placed a nice Lace Bow around it.




Claire C I've made a canvas with everyone's favourite Butterfly stencil and lots of PanPastel goodies. I've used Pearlescent Pans with a smidge of Ultramarine blue and lots of the gorgeous Course White Pearl PanPastel medium for loads of lovely shimmer!! I've used stampbord with more PanPastels and some of the lovely sentiments from the Premium Craft Brands 'Roses' stamp set too


Here's another pic, I was hoping to catch the shimmer a little better.


Here's links to the goodies i've used


Lou: I have made a drawer (recycling an old box) for my stampbord picture frame to sit upon. Full details and loads more photos on my blog ...



Here's the link to the products I used:




********************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until Saturday  25th April  and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday 3rd May!

Don't forget you must use your PanPastels to play along this time.
We'll be back next week with lots more inspiration and the winners from our Spring Colours challenge too!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. What beautiful DT work, lovely colours. Thanks for an easy new challenge. I have tried emailing you re my win last week but have not heard anything? I will resend it but please could you check as I do sometimes find my emails get sent to spam! Good luck to everyone for this challenge.Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane. I have double checked the email address shown on the blog and can confirm that it is correct. Will also check that your message hasn't gone in to the spam messages. Apologies for not hearing back from us and fingers crossed, that wil be resolved shortly. Lou x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lou, I haven't heard anything but I really appreciate you helping me make contact. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, will check to see if we've received your email and whether it may have gone in to our spam filter (eek). Will get back to you when I can. Lou x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful projects by the DT....I love Pan Pastels myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, really struggling with the linky again, could you please delete 6 as it's last weeks entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your challenge made me take you my much too neglected PanPastels again. Thanks for the amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the first time i'm entering this challenge. my pans have just been sitting there unloved.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh people have got unloved Pans-Shame on them.lol

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!