Sunday 2 February 2014

Week 5 Pan Pastel UK Challenge - Anything goes or use a stencil

Good morning, I hope you're having a lovely crafty weekend!

We've got a brand new challenge for you and lots of gorgeous makes from our DT this week but first its time to announce the winner and Top 3 from Week 3. 
So without any further ado, the lucky winner chosen by Random.org is, ta da...................   

Congratulations and please email us to claim your fabby Premium Art Brands goodies!!
As always we had a difficult job picking the top 3 but after a lot of deliberating 
the DT have chosen . . . . .

Right than back to business and our new challenge which is
Anything Goes or use a stencil

and as always there is a fabby prize of some Premium Craft Brands goodies, so remember you've got to be in it to win it! Remember you DO NOT have to use Pan Pastels or any of the Premium Craft Brands products to enter and you have until Tues 11th Feb to enter.

The girlies on the DT were challenged to use a stencil and they've come up with some beautiful projects to inspire you. Premium Art Brands have some gorgeous stencils so we were spoilt for choice lol. You can find them here

Zoe  I used Pans to colour my tag then inked up my stencil with Versamark, ran it through Ebosser then used Pewter Metallic Pans, for more info please visit my blog.

Claire  I've made a little heart shaped box and decorated it with the Flower Curls stencil and Maimeri Light Modelling Paste, I added colour with Permanent Red Tint and a little Light Gold PanPastel



 

Tracy - Hi everyone, this week I jumped head first out of my comfort zone with not a bit of wood in sight! My one little word for this year is " Joy ", so I thought I would create a canvas to remind me throughout the year.

I used Premium Craft Brands Hearts In A Circle Stencil Mask with Maimeri Light Modelling Paste to create my background. Then it was time to get messy mixing Pan Pastels with Maimeri Gesso, with a little water and on their own . . . it was so much fun! Be sure and pop on by my blog if you would like to see more. 

Lou:  This weeks challenge wasn't really a challenge for me as I adore using the PAB stencils on my projects. I would have found it harder not to use a stencil (lol)! Using my Big Shot, I have embossed the Pink Flower stencil and then with a Versamark pen, inked over the raised parts. I then used detail black embossing powder to make the stencilled image "pop".


I have used the dots only from the 12"x12" doily stencil to add extra depth to my project. Obviously all colouring has been done with Pan pastels.


Terry I have altered a journal and worked with the fabulous stencil with the HUGE butterfly and roses, I just love this stencil I think it is beautifull to work with and onto a journal. First I played with Gesso and to get the right dept of the butterfly and rose I played with the Light Modelling Paste, then worked with the Metallic PanPastels this time the Golden ones, and on top I placed the Glassy Gel. A few sentiments and in some metall corners and my project is finished for this weeks challenge. 



Fantastic Inspiration!!!

You have until Tuesday 11th February  to enter the challenge so you have LOADS of time and the winner will win a super stash of Premium Crafts goodies including Pan Pastels, Mediums, Masks and who knows what else! The winner will be announced on Sunday 16th Feb.

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No backlinks
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone

3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address.
And remember - our Top 3 is eligible for the running to be offered a place as a forthcoming Guest designer too!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

13 comments:

  1. Thrilled that my tag has been picked as a top 3, first time this year! Great challenge this week...love stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just uploaded my first entry - will try to have another go with stencils later

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Top 3 place - a lovely start to a Sunday morning! Really lovely DT pieces this week, I'll have to find time for a play with stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT pieces as always. Have entered today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiration from the team!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always lovely inspirational projects on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great challenge and the inspiration you give is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration by DT and fab challenge! thank you, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant challenge as always. Can you please delete entry 25 as I've put the wrong link on. Thanks Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great samples from the DT. Had fun with this challenge as I managed to only use PP for the colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already have two entries and mistakenly uploaded a third, sorry! Please could you remove number 36 from the list. THANK YOU :-) x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!