Sunday 19 January 2014

WK 3 Anything goes!

Good morning and a very happy Sunday to you all, welcome to a new challenge and its a nice easy theme this week:
 'Anything Goes'
We've kept the DT busy by asking them to use a substrate other than paper or card so you'll get extra brownie points if you play along with the DTs theme. If you need some inspiration the Premium Craft Brands girls have created some amazing projects as usual but before you check them out I'm sure  you want to know who has won a fabby prize of Premium Craft Brands goodies! So without any further ado, the winner of challenge 1 Anything goes/Frosty Finish is ...........

Congratulations chick make sure you email us to claim your prize

We had some awesome entries, so a big thank you to everyone who played along. It was soooo hard for the DT to choose their top 3, but it had to be done so congratulations to:
Don't forget to grab your blinkies and wear them on your blog with pride!

Zoe, I have made a mini canvas using black Pan Pastels for my background, I used Maemeri light modelling paste through the "Owl" mask, for more details please check out my blog.



Claire I've made a canvas topped with some MDF letters using a rainbow of PanPastel colours, Maimeri gesso, Maimeri Light Modelling paste and Maimeri Matte Gel. I've also used Graph'It markers


Tracy - Hello sweet friends, meet " Hope " who started life as a doodle doo on paper, before coming to life on wood with Pan Pastels and Maimeri Gesso.
You can see more pictures over on my blog here along with the original doodle doo.

Terry I have worked on a canvas and made the background with lots of Gesso, Modelling Paste and Metallic PanPastels. Worked with the Roses and Butterfly stencil and I just love them, had a play with a metall tool from Premium Craft Brands to create the background behind the butterfly to finish my project.





You have until Tues 28th Jan to enter this challenge so you have LOADS of time and the winner will win a super stash of Premium Crafts goodies including Pan Pastels, Mediums, Masks and who knows what else! The winner will be announced on Sunday 2nd Feb.

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No backlinks
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address.
And remember - our Top 3 is eligible for the running to be offered a place as a forthcoming Guest designer too!

***********************************************

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies, thank you so much for the win, so surprised! Looking forward to receiving my prize but there is one little problem. The email link won't open on any of my computers so i don't know who to email or their address:(
    Sorry to be a pain, hoping you will let me know where to email very soon.

    Huge Congrats to the top 3 winners :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great makes ladies - one and all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just entered my card #7. But I can not upload my photo... Have tried a few times, but it did not word. Allthough the link is okay, so you get up to my entry. Sorry.. Love the work of the DT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fantastic inspiration on this site. Good luck to all participants of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the inspiration from the DT, tried something very different this week :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful inspiration from the design team this week. Each piece is so different and totally gorgeous in their own unique way!
    I am honoured to be chosen in your top 3. Your badge will be up there for sure ....as soon as I finish revamping my blog!
    It's summer here - unbelievably hot and my entry this week just may require sunglasses to view.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for helping to kickstart the crafting for 2014! Great samples from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely DT work again...I always love your challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had such fun experimenting with PanPastels on canvas that I had to come back for a second go - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb samples from Dt must get my pans out again

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!