Sunday 6 January 2019

Challenge #1 - Anything goes at Love 2 Create Mixed Media Challenge

Hello and Happy New Year! Welcome to 2019!

It's lovely to start the New Year with a brand new challenge for you all so here we go!

Firstly, if you are all mixed media and stamp fans make sure you check out 
Hochanda TV 
on Monday 7th January as Nikky will be on air with a brand new product launch of loveliness!
You can watch live or online during and after the shows HERE
or just go to the Polkadoodles website to find all the latest release - it's fabulous!

As always, the theme this month is  
Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes
You don't have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge.
The challenge closes 28th January so there's loads of time to play along.
Our sponsor for 2019 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop below.

-O-WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST -O-
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher 
from Polkadoodles for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, whatever you wish...
make sure you check out their store below, they have lots of fab products including stamps, dies, papers, digis and much more...


Now let's check out the inspiration from our talented design team...

Corry  I have made this project for your inspiration.
I made the background with distress ink and sprinkled it with water. After that I used stencils and text stamps.  I colored and cut out the girl, and glued it on the background. Then I stamped the flowers, bird, and butterflies, and blended it with chlorine. I punched the flowers in the hair and finished with some glitter here and there.
The products that I worked with are:

Belle-papillon clearstamp set


Terry: I have made a colorfull card to send you Loads of Wishes for the new year....
I worked on the background with Distress Oxide, background stamps from different stampsets. When the background was dried up I stamped some flowers on the card. I colored them with Distress Inks. Than I stamped some butterflies from the clearstampset from Polkadoodles and colored those with Distress Inks. On top of the flowers and the butterflies I played with Nuvo drops, to give them a bit of a 3D look. Last but not least I stamped the sentiment on the card. 



The products that I worked with are:


Jane - Happy New Year everyone! I have decorated a MDF tag with papers, stencil paste and stamps. I then added die-cuts and download images and a stamped and embossed sentiments.
Polkadoodles goodies used:
Super Sprigs Die Set
Nikky...I love our Believe in Angels collection, really scrummy products for anything Mixed Media, I had a blast making these...



The products that I used are:
GORGEOUS PROJECTS FROM THE TEAM!


WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 15
Thankyou everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at!

Our Random winner chosen by Random.org is:
Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store.
  To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner' in the subject bar. Please include this claim code L2Cwk1001 in your email and allow 14 working days for a reply please.

TOP DT FAVOURITES
We really could NOT only pick 3 this week there were some outstanding entries! 
SO here are a few favourites you all need to take a look at if you didnt already!
A big thank you to everyone who entered last month's challenge and winners, plus Top 3, will be announced on the next challenge.  Just in case you have missed any winners posts, previous winners, Top 3 and GDT's can be found on our 'Winners Page' at the top of the blog.

Just add your entry below in Mr Linky below!

We would love you to join us as GDT on Love 2 Create Challenges, just add email us HERE if you'd like to join in the fun!. 
The Love 2 Create team can't wait to see what you have created this month and we'd just like to thank you for entering our challenges during 2018.  
This is the last challenge of the year - wow! But we will be back as normal on 6th January so have an amazing Xmas and New Year! 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, I am thrilled you picked up my mixed candle holder as a Top3. Thank you so much. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Happy New Year and hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team samples are all so colorful and beautifully crafted. You have a great team to showcase the wonderful Polka Doodles stamps. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my work as a DT fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge and thanks to the DT for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O thank you so much for picking my project in Top 3.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!