Sunday 2 November 2014

Challenge 26 Add some bling - Pan Pastel Challenge

Welcome back to another Pan Pastel challenge!

This week we are all about the Bling - now we have the new Pan Pastel Pearlescents with the amazing Sparkle Mediums we can get even more swishy and blingy with all our Pan Pastel projects -  must confess I can't stop using the mediums and everything is all glittery and lush whether it's intended to be or not LOL!

So our challenge for  you is
Add some Bling
and you can interpret this however you wish.
You have until 16th November to enter and our Random Winner will receive a Pan Pastel goodie bag. You DO NOT have to use Pan Pastels to enter, we just want to see your creativeness! 

Let's see what the team have made for us! ....


Anjie - I've gone very CAS for this one so the stamp does all the work. I have used the Perfect Poinsettia Stamp set. I have layered the stamp up on 3D foam to really make it pop. I have coloured the Poinsettia in with the Permanent Red and Permanent Green Pan Pastels. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The bling I have added is in the centre of the flower, I have added some gold pearls.





Tracy - Bling it on wood with Metallic Pan Pastels and Sparkle Mediums.

I used Maimeri Gesso as my base before doing a quick doodle and adding a touch of bling with the new Sparkle Mediums . . .
 I wish the photograph picked up all sparkle and shimmer! More details on my blog.
 





Doreen-I have a Christmas card today. 
I have gone over the blue sky with the Coarse Black Pearl Medium and it has given the sky a shine. The snow has had a coat of glitter,so to have the trees. I am just so sorry the photo doesn't show the shimmer.





Claire C I've had lots of messy fun making this tag using lots of goodies from Premium Craft Brands, you can find all the details on my blog. To add some bling I used lots of the gorgeous metallic PanPastels and also used them to colour some beads in the centre of the flower. I simply glued the beads in place and spritzed them with a mixture of Maimeri Gloss Gel and water before lightly brushing over some Rich Gold PanPastel





Yvonne - oh my word this theme is just up my street!!!!  I've loved making it and its been great therapy as this week, boy have I needed hope.







Terry, I have worked on a couple of Christmas Ornaments, I worked with Gesso, first layer. Second layer Christmas Papers and I have played with the Dutch Doobadoo Stencil Stars....Blinged the stars up with Metallic Pans, stickles and glitz and glimmer to finish my projects



More fabulous makes as ever!
We can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!

See you next week when we'll be announcing the winners of our last challenge!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!