Sunday 9 November 2014

Add some bling inspiration plus winners!

Good morning crafters, its inspiration time here at PanPastel UK this week and our DT have come up with some gorgeous sparkly projects for our 'Add some Bling' challenge!

 If you're visiting to enter your project, just click here to go straight to the linky!!

You've still got a week to enter and our lucky winner will receive a goody bag from
  Premium Craft Brands

First things first though, its time to announce our lucky winner from our Halloween challenge! Random,org has picked out number 2!! 
That's you Cazzy, congratulations hun. email us to claim your prize quoting winners code PPWK2501 and then sit back and wait for postie!!

and the Top 3 honours go to .............

3. Yogi
5. Donna
14. Karen P

Congratulations ladies, awesome projects!! Don't forget to grab your top 3 badge for your blog!!

Now on to this weeks inspiration from the DT, gorgeous makes as always girls!!

Anjie - I've kept with the CAS these I used last time.
I have used the Winter Spruce stamp set for this card and have coloured the tree and the holly with the Permanent Green Pan Pastel. I have added some red pearls to the holly for my bling element.


I have made my background using just two colours,masking off the moon,then stamped my images with Black Archival,the main image has also be silver embossed






Claire C I've used the  black Pearl Mediums for my card, they are really blingy and give a gorgeous twinkly sparkle. I've also sealed my work with a mixture of 1/3 Maimeri Glossy Gel Medium and 2/3 water mixed in  a spritzer bottle, loads cheaper than buying fixative sprays!!








Lou: I have used the Pearlescent pan pastels and Premium Art Brand stamps to create my card. I had great fun creating the background and all the details can be found on my blog.


Products I used:


Terry I had fun making another Christmas card with lots of bling....I started out with the Shape art stencil and cut out my card, started filling it up with lots of fabby papers and on top of the paper I worked with the Stars Stencil, making stars with the Light Modelling Paste. On top of the stars I added some Coarse white Pearlescent Panpastel. I worked on the background using the Embossing Ink with the Blue Pearlescent Pans. And in the middle of the card I placed the sentiment A merry christmas to you with the Graph It Shake It White Pen. And a star from the Cardboard Craft Art was placed underneith the sentiment. The image was colored with the Graph It Markers. And to finish my card I have have placed some shiny snowflakes and the snowflakes from Dutch Doobadoo and some pearls.

The products I have worked with are: 




Thanks for visiting, we'll be back next week with a fab new challenge.
Click here to go to the linky for our 'Add some Bling' challenge

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me in the top 3,made my day :)

    Gorgeous DT makes once again

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Fabulous and will add the badge to my blog! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me to win (Mr Random). I am thrilled to be getting another Pan Pastel starter set. Congratulations to the top 3.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!