Sunday 28 July 2024

Challenge 7 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

 Welcome back to our Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge!

We have some wonderful inspiration with some of our favourite projects from the past month from the team....

As always, the theme this month is
Anything Mixed Media/paper crafting Goes

You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... RANDOM WINNER PRIZE: $10 GIFT VOUCHER*
for the Polkadoodles store for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...

Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2024 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop.





OK, over to the challenge - let's see what the team have created for you today! More great projects from the team this month! 


Jane
 – For my ‘Back to School’ card I have used this gorgeous girl from the JANUARY COLLECTION, and she is KNOWLEDGE IS EVERYTHING. The background is one of the stunning papers from WINNIE IN WONDERLAND and the sentiment is from WINNIE FRUIT PUNCH.

K

Renske - Hello, everyone! This time we as a design team were asked to create an interactive card. I love interactive cards, and the "Sky is the Limit" digital stamp is perfect for a slider card. I made a stencil for the moon myself, you punch a circle from acetate and this is perfect for creating a moon, for example. I used my distress inks and oxides for the background. I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers. In the sentiment set Panda Noodles sentiments, I found the perfect text: You are magical. I hope I have been able to inspire you again. Happy Crafting.
My Instagram: @renske.wishes.you


Julie Barnes
 - Here is a card I have made using one stamp set called Great Day Florals PD7148. Such a lovely set and so versatile. The aim was not to use any pinks - that is hard! I started by ink blending a 6 x 6 card base and stamped several of the flowers and elements onto the card and shaded some. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the larger flower head and toadstool and added to the front of the card to give it some depth. I then used papers fromVintage Candy paper pack PD8004 for the inside of the card, decorated the insert and envelope to math. 
I used my Faber Castell pencils for this make using the following colours:
  • Cobalt Turquoise • Light Cobalt Turquoise • Emerald Green • Light Green • Light Cadmium Yellow • Light Yellow • Orange Glaze • Cadmium Orange
Irre - Hello everyone. Sharing today a birthday card, I used a digital stamp called Miss you from the Winnie Sugar sprinkles Spring collection. I colored the stamp with Copics alcohol markers and then cut the stamp out. For the background, I colored in a white paper with Distress ink through a stencil. Then, I stamped the paper with different stamps. Some with black ink and some with purple ink. I attached the colored stamp to the paper with foam pillows. I also added a sentiment from the stamp set Just hangin’ Little Dude. Finally, I attached it all to a white card base. Instagram: @scrapbyirre / Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BjwL9Z8gt1i_E1WmKmrWg

JANELLE - Hello crafty friends! Here’s a sweet mousy tag using Birthday Mouse to wish a happy birthday. πŸ’›πŸ­πŸ₯³πŸ§€πŸ©΅For more inspiration check out my IG page @janelle.paper.sparkles
Copic Markers I used:
Mouse: C00, 0, 1, 3
Balloon: B10, 11, 13
Cheese: Y00, Y02, Y04
Ears/tail: R000, 01, 11
Crown: B37, 39

Jane – So I completely ignored the colour scheme the team had this week but at least I got the theme right. This is WANDA SHOPPING and I have placed her on a layered background using the FUNKY VORTEX GRID stencil, FUNKY BORDERS stamp set and FUNKY ALPHABET stamp set (all very ‘funky’). The sentiment is from the WANDA MESSAGES & QUOTES.


WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 6
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

OUR RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...



Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email us HERE, quoting 'L2C winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK7001 in your email and claim by 25 August 2024. Allow 28 working days for a reply please.


DESIGN TEAM TOP FAVOURITES:
Sorry, there's no prize but we all loved your creations!
There were so many amazing entries this week to choose from, thankyou all!



Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...All our challenges are Anything Goes!........
Find us here:
Digi Choosday Blog - starts Tuesday, weekly
Polkadoodles Blog - starts Saturday, weekly
Gem of a Challenge - starts Saturday, 2 weekly

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Proud to be chosen in your Top 3. Congrats Henriet, Rosi and Anita!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my art journal spread as a Top-3 entry!! (Congrats to the other winners too. :-) ) Love all the inspiration projects--they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Top 3 spot ♥♥ Congratulations to everyone. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!