Monday 27 February 2023

Challenge 2 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

 Welcome back to another papercrafting challenge!

As always, the theme this month is 
Anything Mixed Media Goes
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... 
RANDOM WINNER PRIZE:  
$10 GIFT VOUCHER for the Polkadoodles store
for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...

Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2023 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shopMake sure you check out the POLKADOODLES store here!  


OK, over to the challenge - let's see what the team have created for you today!

Ariadna -  Hello crafty friends!!  For this inspiration I used the super cute and lovely digital stamp "Bunny love cupid" painted with my favorite color pencils and for the background a little bit of color with watermarks. Hope you like it!


Rachael  I used this 'too cute' stamp called bee mine for the focal image, and then used a computer generated sentiment to match. The stencil background is made using this one from funky flower release. called Rosy posy.


Catrin - Hi! todays card is 'Spring Flowers'. and I have used the stamp set 'Funky Rosy Posy' and 'Funky Borders' Clear stamp Set. Stmped with Momento Ink and coloured with Distress inks and fussy Cut to create a garden scene. The backing paper was created with Distress ink and the 'Polka Dots Mech Craft Stencil...

Natalia - Spring is just around the corner, so I made a mini concertina album in very vivid spring colors. Each page is 10x10 cm. In the central card, I used a stamp from the January series - Knowledge is All. My background I created with Distress and watercolour paints. Around each page, I made doodles with stamps and a black pen.
I like it very much.

Dani - This card I'm showing you today is quite different to my usual style. I didn't know where I was going with this card, I was winging it from beginning to end! Hehe! But, I really like the final result. I may have to wing it more often 😉 I knew I wanted to use to Bee from this set. So I worked around that.... You can find a full tutorial here



WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 1
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

OUR RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...


Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email us HERE, quoting 'L2C winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK0201 in your email and claim by 5 March 2023.
Allow 21 working days for a reply please.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 5 FAVOURITES:
1 RANDOM winner from our Top 5 favourite entries will win1 digital stamp:

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp 
(chosen by Random.org) is:



Congratulations!

To claim your prize  please email us HERE, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK02123 in your email and claim by 5 March 2023.
Allow 21 working days for a reply please.

Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...
All our challenges are Anything Goes!........
Find us here:

Digi Choosday Blog - starts Tuesday, weekly
Polkadoodles Blog - starts Saturday, weekly
Gem of a Challenge - starts Saturday, 2 weekly

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card in your Top 5. Congrats to all others and the winner.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my journal page in the Top5. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much fot the random prize. Congrats to everyone. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration as always. Xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!