Sunday 31 July 2022

Wk 8 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome back to another challenge!
As always, the theme this month is 
Anything Mixed Media Goes
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... 
RANDOM WINNER PRIZE:  $10 GIFT VOUCHER for the Polkadoodles store
for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...
Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2022 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop

Make sure you check out the POLKADOODLES store here!  

Let's see what the team have made for you this month!...

Natalia - I decided to use the digistamps from Funny Old Bags. I've chosen Embarrassing Moment. Why?? Whatever age you are, it is always a time for shopping to make you feel better. Be crazy, funny or serious, you choose...So, this is it, my art journal page with a funny image, acrylic background, and a lot of vintage stamps describing time. Have fun!

 

 Jane – My slimline card today features stamps from the GREAT DAYS FLORALS stamp set and I have used the DELICIOUS SWIRLS stencil for my background.

Maz - For my Christmas in July project, I used Gnome, Jolly Holly Wishes stamp set. I lightly coloured the gnomes and trees in grey-tones and a touch of lilac and blue to match my background. The background was created using Trees/Foliage Great Outdoors Stencil. More details on my blog.

Ariadna Hello crafters!! The challenge of this week is "Friends Forever", and thinking in one of my favorites stories, Alice in Wonderland, I thought that the super cute digitalstamp from Polkadoodles "Winnie Wonderland Let's Hurry" was perfect for this project.! To do this card I colored the stamp with my colour pencils and I made a background for the with some spray inks, stencils and some watercolor crayons.  Hope you like it!

Natalia - This week I'm taking you to the magical fantasy world. My art journal page is based on various stamps available on Polkadoodle's website, but as the main, I use this time a very adorable small house from Rainbow Wishes Toadstool House stamp set, placed among a magic forest as in the fairy tales. The background I created with watercolour paints, Distress, and StazOn inks. I Wish you a creative weekend!

Wow! Amazing projects from the team this week!


WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 7
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...


Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK07001 in your email and claim by 7 August.
Allow 14 working days for a reply please.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITES - WINNING A DIGITAL STAMP, ARE:



Congratulations - the team loved your work!
To claim your prize  please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK07123 in your email and claim by 7 August.
Allow 14 working days for a reply please.

Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...
All our challenges are Anything Goes!........Find us here:
Digi Choosday Blog - starts Tuesday, weekly
Polkadoodles Blog - starts Saturday, weekly
Gem of a Challenge - starts Saturday, 2 weekly

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my journal layout with a Top 3! Always enjoy creating with Polkadoodles!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!