Sunday 26 June 2022

Wk 7 - Craft, Card making & Scrapbooking mixed media challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome back to another challenge!
As always, the theme this month is 
Anything Mixed Media Goes
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish... 
RANDOM WINNER PRIZE:  $10 GIFT VOUCHER for the Polkadoodles store
for our lucky winner, (chosen by random.org) - this voucher can be spent across the whole store, so you can use it on dies, stamps, papers, digis, whatever you wish...
Winners of our last challenge are at the bottom of this post...

Our sponsor for 2022 is Polkadoodles and you can check out all the wonderful selection of Polkadoodles goodies in the shop

Make sure you check out the POLKADOODLES store here!  

Let's see what the team have made for you this month!... We are excited to have some new team members sharing their amazing work with you today, so a big welcome to PaulSoniaAriadna & Claire P - make sure your follow their social media for lots of inspiration!

 Jane – Hello everyone! I have used the fabulous BEST OF DAYS FLORALS stamp set on my project today, a box frame card with a picture of me at 14 months old. I haven’t changed a bit.

Sonia Goodliff - I created a journal page using  the lovely Home-Grown Stamps and the Sweet-Smile Stamp sets
Claire P - Hello! I created this card using the Stamps called Weirdre Angel Wings 

Ariadna - Hello crafters!! I`m so excited to show you my first project as a DT member of @polkadoodles.   I made a slim card using one of its beautiful digital stamps, the Hooray-Sparkle Unicorn. I fell in love with this unicorn!. I used my favorite colour pencils to paint it and some inks for the background and a little twist of my personal touch drawing the sun, the clouds and the grass.  Hope you like it!

Paul Hassall - I created this card with lots of texture using a stencils and the Friendship Days stamp collection...
Maz - For my project today, I used Ula, Be a Princess and coloured using Prismacolor pencils. I created the background using Leafy Forest Stencil. The little toadstools I cut out from Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 4. More details on my blog.
Natalia - Hi everyone! I've prepared for this week just a simple mixed media card. I made my background based on watercolour paints and stamps from Bella Fleur A5 large Clear Stamp Set. I added some splashes and doodles. I wish you a creative weekend!

Nikky - I'm sharing this decorated journal cover using the new Blooming Blossoms stamps and this gorgeous Ula Stamp called Beautiful...You can find full instructions to make this over on the Polkadoodles Blog here


Wow! Amazing projects and creativity from the team this week!


WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE 6
Thank you everyone who entered this challenge - we really loved looking round your blogs, you all left us some awesome work to look at and there were so many great projects it was SO hard to choose our winners this week!

RANDOM $10 WINNER IS...


Well done!
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Store to spend on anything you like including mixed media goodies, stamps, papers & anything else!....

To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK06001 in your email and claim by 2 July.
Allow 14 working days for a reply please.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITES - WINNING A DIGITAL STAMP, ARE:



Congratulations - the team loved your work!
To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner'.
Please include this claim code L2CWK06123 in your email and claim by 2 July.
Allow 14 working days for a reply please.

Don't Forget to enter our other blogs too...
All our challenges are Anything Goes!........Find us here:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. such lovely designs and inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I won! Thanks so much and I am emailing you now. Congrats to the Top 3 and the DT makes are all gorgeous and inspiring, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!