Sunday 22 October 2017

Welcome our Guest Designer Jane

Hellooooo crafty friends!! Have you entered our challenge yet? You've still got enough time to play along as you won't want to miss out on our gorgeous prize of stamps and papers from Polkadoodles!






The theme is

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

And you can enter here

You can use any products on your project!! The challenge runs until the end of the month so what are you waiting for?? LOL. Oooh I know, you're waiting to meet this weeks Guest Designer!!

This week the lovely Jane Savage has created a beautiful project for us,


Wow how beautiful! Jane has used the Bella Fleur stamp set and the coordinating Flower Branch Doublet Die. She's also used the beautiful Bubblicious Frame die.
Pop over to Jane's blog to find out how she made this beauty!!

Let's find out a little more about this weeks talented guest designer ....

Hi my name is Jane I live in Oxfordshire, UK! 
I have a mild to manic obsession with craft that started from when I was very young and has never left me (thankfully). I love dies, dies and more dies and enjoy colouring with pencils and making a mess. I don't really have a 'style' if I like where I've stuck something it stays stuck..simple as!! ðŸ˜Š

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up


Thanks so much Jane! If you'd like to check out more of Jane's artwork have a look at her blog here and if your here to add your entry to this month's challenge just click here and scroll down to link up your project!!



1 comment:

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!