Sunday 7 June 2015

Challenge 12 - Anything Mixed Media/Creative...We Love 2 Create craft challenge

Good morning crafters, its time for a new challenge here at We Love 2 Create and we're keeping it nice and easy with our regular theme of

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Just to spice things up a bit we've got extra prizes up for grabs this week, as well as the regular prize of some goodies from Premium Craft Brands our lovely DT ladies are all going to be sending their project out to someone who's left a comment on their blog (sssssssshhhhh, don't tell but I think some of them may have some extra goodies up for grabs too so if you've always fancied having a play with stampbord go and check out the DTs personal blogs!!).

The DT wanted to find a way to say "thank you" for your continued support, so have decided
to do a RAK (random act of kindness) giveaway. So as well as having a challenge winner, our Top 3, we will each be choosing a random winner of our project too. All winners for the RAK will be announced on Sunday 28th June 2015.


A big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, wow some amazing artwork! We'll be announcing the winner and top 3 next week so don't forget to pop back and see if you've been picked!


Let's see what the DT have been busy with this week

Claire C: I've made a little scene with my PanPastels this week:


It may look like a tag but it is a postcard honest lol






Tracy Evans: I have created a postcard with full on colour this week, inspired by the Poppies just coming into flower in my garden.







Yvonne - My postcard using stunning PanPastel colours.  More info regarding the giveaway on my blog.





Tracy Scott - I have made my postcard using a mix of amazing PanPastel colours and acrylic paint. More details on my blog






Lou: I have made my postcard by painting all my stamped images with pan pastels as well as using my pan pastels to colour the background.






Terry, I made a postcard with a background of Roses, colored with the Metallic Panpastels, covered with White Coarse Pearlescent Pans. On top a small postcard covered with Butterflies which I colored with the Metallic PanPastels. And last but not least I have stamped some images and sentiments.

 And here are the products that I have worked with..





*********************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to play along with the challenge. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until  20th  June  and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday  28th June!


10 comments:

  1. Fun giveaway! Any of the DT's postcard would make me happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FantasticPrices!! I have entered my project to the challenge and said I am no1 but not showing? I am a total newby to Mix Media and I just love it!
    All the art work of the DT's are amazing! I am definitely going to each 1's Blog and become a follower and have a good look!!!
    loads of Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/tag-and-envelope-mini-book.html
    The link of my entry thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mixed-media challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the next great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi please could someone please delete my entry at No.19 as I have entered in error. thank you
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found this blog and what wonderful designs I see! Way to go DT! Awesome challenge as well. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous challenge and great fun many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous line up by the DT!! Thanks for the inspiration and the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the beautiful DT inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!