Sunday 19 April 2015

INSPIRATION AND WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE #7

Good morning to all you crafters outthere and a big thank you to everyone who's already entered our Anything Goes Challenge........

Some amazing artwork already but you still have loads of time to play along, if you're visiting to add your entry, just click HEREto go straight to the link so you can be in with a chance of winning a fabby prize (colours may vary). A big thank you to those lovely people at Premium Craft Brands for such Fabulous prizes.


(You can click on the blinky/linky to check out the store)




Mask stencil 6 x 6 inches Heart of flower  Magenta Tint  PanPastel



And are your ready for some MORE INSPIRATION from our AMAZING teamies....They  have been very busy creating some fabby artwork to inspire you.......but.......before we check them out it is time to tell you who the winners are.....
So....with further ado....the Lucky winner of our Spring Colours  Challenge as chosen by Random Org is......


woo hoo congratulations hun, email us quoting your snail mail details and your winners code which is PPWK7001 to claim your prize!!

Top 3 honours go to

Congratulations, your projects were awesome!! Don't forget up grab your Top 3 badges for your blog

Check this out....isn't it just fabbbbbbb.....

Terry; I thought I would get my Metallic Pans out and work with them on a round jewelry box, I tried to make it a shabby chic one, hope you like what I did with it. For the first layer I used Gesso and played with the DD stencil with Light Modelling Paste. I think they are essential for starting your project. Than I colored the box with Metallic Pans and painted it all with Mat Gel Medium. To decorate my Box I stamped a butterfly and messed it up a bit with Crackle, got me some roses and made the hearts with the empty board from DD, colored them with Metallic Pans and to finish I glued a little heart on top of the box and placed some lace all around it. 


The products I worked with are:








Yvonne - Today for my Anything Goes Inspiration I decided to use citrus colours.  All details of how I made this card are over on my blog - would be lovely to see  you there xx







Claire C I've had a lot of fun creating this sign for a little princess's bedroom door. You can find more details on my blog and links to the gorgeous goodies I've used below





Lou: Here is a plaque I have made using a stampbord ATC, pan pastels and Premium Craft Brand stamps ...


Click on the photos to go to the shop links:





Gorgeous makes girlies!!
We'll be back next week with another fun challenge but in the mean time 
to link up your entry to our current challenge
Anything goes with PanPastels

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and to my fellow Top 3! So pleased to be there with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks - well pleased :) And congratulations to everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!