Sunday 4 January 2015

Challenge 1 Clean and Simple

Happy New Year from all the team at PanPastel UK and Premium Craft Brands !!! 

Welcome to our first challenge of 2015 and we've kept it nice and easy for you this time around as our theme is 

Clean and Simple

You've got two weeks to enter and you don't have to use our products to play along. As always there's a fab prize up for grabs thanks to those lovely folk at


Diarylide Yellow  PanPastel Mask Stencil  Doily Star 15 x15cm

And of course our DT girls will be voting for their top 3 picks too so what are you waiting for?

Now let's check out the inspiration from the DT

Doreen-For my card share I just masked off the top and bottom of the card and sponged over Permanent red Panpastel and lightening it as I came down the card. After removing the masking tape I then clear embossed the stamp with Black Versafine ink and coloured the Poppies with promarkers.xxx






Anjie - To create my card I have used the Heart Of Flower mask as a stencil and run it through my eBosser to emboss it and then used my Permanent Red Pan Pastel to highlight the raised part of the embossing. I have then simply matted onto red card and then added a few gems to the bottom.





Claire C


I applied Maimeri Light Modelling Paste through the Dutch Doobadoo A5 Stars stencil and applied a sprinkle of glass glitter and a dusting of PanPastel Coarse White Pearl Medium.
Once it was dry I stamped the sentiment. Here's another pic of the stencilling which unfortunately doesn't pick up the shimmer and sparkle at all so you'll have to use your imagination :-)


Here are the products I've used:




Yvonne - Simply sponged blue, yellow and green Panpastels through a butterfly stencil and added a couple of stamps.  More details on my blog.




 Tracy - Happy New Year friends, clean and simple was a challenge for me as I love lots of colour and splodges ... I found limiting the amount of Pan Pastels worked for me.

A quick doodle on a flat board, followed by some Gesso and I was ready to add colour using mainly black and red with a little smidgen of blue for the eyes. I found it easy to mix the shades I wanted by adding either Gesso or Mat Gel.





Lou: I have used my fav stamps from Premium Craft Brands to create my cards. Using Perfect Medium and Pan pastels, I created my background. I then had some fun stamping ....

Full details are on my blog




Gorgeous makes girls!!

We'll be back next week with lots more inspiration and of course the lucky winner and Top 3 from our last challenge too!

*********************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until Saturday 17th January and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday  25th January


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic CAS cards from the DT, thank you for the inspiration:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,brilliant DT creations,hard to pick my favourite from them but the angel girl is a stunner!

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW just loVe what you've all created with the PanPastels again - so much so that I got mine out again for the dusty mixed media look I love and I've joined in the fun this month again (couldn't make the fabulous Christmas challenge :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DT examples and entries so far

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for this opportunity to join - I love simple, plain .... and it's not always as easy as it looks.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!