Sunday 7 December 2014

Colouring Inspiration plus winners!

Good morning and welcome to our inspiration post for our Colouring challenge, if you're visiting to add your entry just click HERE to go straight to the challenge post.

Before we check out the gorgeous work from our talented DT ladies its time to announce the winner and Top 3 from challenge 27 Cold and Frosty colours. So without any further ado, our lucky winner as chosen by Random.org is.....................................................


Congratulations Donna, email us quoting your winners code PPWK2701 to claim your prize!!

And now on to our Top 3, all the entries were stunning so it wasn't an easy task but  the honours go to


Now let's see what our DT girlies have been busy creating this week. They were challenged to use their PanPastels to colour and I think they've done an amazing job don't you?? You don't have to use PanPastels to enter the challenge though 


Doreen- I have used this Penny Black stamp for my share this week. I first made my background then stamped my image with Black Versafine..When this was dry I rubbed out the pastel from inside the image to give me a clean surface to colour my image.xxx







Yvonne - Twas the Night, Panpastels and glitter - perfect start to the festive season!  I coloured the stockings with a fine paintbrush using Panpastels mixed with water to the consistency of paint.








Claire  C Its so quick and easy to colour your images with PanPastels, its my new favourite technique! I had loads of fun creating this little wall hanging simply blending my PanPastels with the colourless blender and adding a little stencilling to the background.






Terry I had lots of fun making a couple of Plant Labels, with my favourite butterflies on them. I started out with Gesso to give the labels a solide background, than covered them up with tape...and colored the background with White Coars to give it a little shine. The butterflies were colored with white PanPastels, than Blue and Orange Pearlescent PanPastels. To finish my project for your inspiration I have covered the butterflies with Glossy Accents....

And I have played with these products.....just click the linky and it will take you to the store where you can purchase your goodies.....



                                                   

Lou: I had fun colouring up this image using my pan pastels and highlighted areas with my GraphIt glitter markers. I used the pan pastel with a dry paint brush and lightly dampend the brush to create the shaded areas.






      

 Gorgeous makes again girls!!

I hope you're going to join us next week as we've got another fab challenge lined up for you!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Huge congratulations to my Inky!! :) so happy for her to be the winner, it is deserved! Great choices of winners DT :) hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh you've really made my day!! So happy to be a winner so I get to try your wonderful pan pastels now :)

    Congrats to everyone else too and more brilliant DT creations,fab way to start the day!

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting me in your Top 3 and well done to everyone else. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!