Sunday 3 September 2017

Challenge 16 Winners and a little clue!!

Good morning crafty friends! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. As you can see changes are afoot, there's a teeny clue to what's ahead in our lovely new blog header lol!!

We'll be back with a brand new challenge on 24th September but we haven't forgotten the winners from Challenge 16! Random.org has worked his magic and the lucky winner is:


Congratulations Kym!! Please contact us (link in sidebar) with your snail mail details and your winners code which is PPWK16001 and we'll get your prize out to you!!

Top 3 honours go to .....

Congratulations ladies!! Your projects are stunning

We didn't want to leave you too long without any inspiration so our lovely teamie Terry has created a beautiful project for you this week, check out her blog if you get chance as she is a super creative lady!!


Terry: I have worked on a photoframe for a little inspiration for you this week. The backgrounds first layer was made with Gesso....I used a couple of stencils to work on the background. For that I used Light Modelling Paste and Crackle to go on top. I love how the flowers turned out. I played a little bit with the Metallic PanPastels and painted the frame with a layer of Interference Fluid and Antiquing Creme. Than rubbed with a babywipe and there ya go the background stayed a bit darker with the Metallic colour and the Flowers and the top of the frame came out a bit whiter. Last but not least I stamped an image of a family and placed the sentiment Forever Us, since family is the most important thing in the world. Hope I am giving you some inspiration with my project.




Thanks Terry, we love your beautiful project!! 
Don't forget do pop back on 24th for our brand new challenge!!
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Top 3 winners. I am delighted to have won and I have sent an e-mail. Best wishes, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and fellow Top 3, I am so glad you liked my layout!
    The suspense is killing me... 20 more days to wait? Cruel if you ask me! The new banner is fab though, as is Terry's frame...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! Yippee, Niki! You did it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I think I know the Polka! Haha. Thank you for choosing my design in the top 3!huge congrats to everyone as well!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!