Sunday 4 December 2016

Challenge 25 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Good morning crafty friends, and welcome to our new challenge which is, of course ...

Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes

so you can let your creativity flow and make whatever you want! You don't have to use our products to enter but our lucky winner will receive some fabulous crafty goodies from Premium Craft Brands!! 

Premium Art Brands

Before we see what the DT have been busy creating this week it's time to announce the winners of challenge 23 so without any further ado, our lucky winner (chosen by Random.org) is ...


Congratulations hun, please email us (details in sidebar) quoting your winners code which is PPWK2301 and your snail mail details and we'll get your prize on it's way to you asap!

As always it wasn't easy to choose the Top 3 and this time around the honours go to ...


Congratulations ladies, your projects are stunning! Help yourselves to a badge for your blogs and we hope to see your beautiful artwork again soon.

Tracy Scott - hey there gorgeous people, I love to have ready made backgrounds that I can use in my art journal and I've been experimenting recently with shadow and light. I had so much fun creating this still life using my PanPastels over an acrylic painted background. Give it a try...I guarantee you'll never look at still life the same way again !!!

                                             


Alysha - This week I have created a card mixed media style. I have swept the background in Pan Pastels and used masks to create the background then built it up with some butterflies and a sentiment. Hugs Aly xxx

Claire C  I've made a Christmas card for my DT project this week, PanPastels are perfect for scenic cards as they blend so beautifully and if you go wrong you can rub them out with a pencil eraser lol.









Terry; Hey guys, Christmas is near so I thought that I make a Christmas Card, a simple one but I am very happy with the outcome. The background is made with A piece of paper. On top I worked with a snowflake stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and used Light  Modelling Paste on it. The White Coarse PanPastel was used on top of the snowflakes to give them a bit of a shine. Than I placed a cute image of a Vintage girl. I wrapped a piece of rope around the card and placed a sentiment underneith.

A few of the products that I have used are: 








********************************************************************************
We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until 18th December and the winner and top 3 will be announced 
on Sunday 1st January 2017!!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my heart in your Top 3,congrats to the other ladies and fabulous DT inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge, great DT inspirations too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work ! I have never used Pan Pastels they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your challenge so much! I enjoy using pan pastels on my mixed media cards so, this is the perfect place to share! Hugs and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!