Sunday 23 October 2016

Challenge 22 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Good morning crafters and welcome to a brand new challenge! As always we have an amazing prize of some crafty stash for our lucky winner from Premium Craft Brands

Premium Art Brands

Our theme for the next two weeks is

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

so you can have lots of creative fun and you don't even have to use our products to enter!

Before we check out this week's inspiration from the DT it's time to announce the winner and Top 3 from Challenge 20 so without any further ado, our lucky winner (as chosen by Random.org) is ....
31. Avril Watson

Congratulations Avril, please email us (details in sidebar) quoting your winners code which is PPWK2001 and your snail mail details and we'll get your prize out to you asap!

We had so many gorgeous entries it was no easy task to choose a Top 3 but it had to be done, so congratulations go to...

29. Yogi
37. SewPaperPaint
49. Anastasya

Beautiful projects ladies! Please help yourselves to a Top 3 badge for your blogs.

Now let's see what inspiration the DT have for us this week .......


Alysha - Hi there its that time again and this week I have created a canvas using a free digi image, Pink, Magenta and brown Pan Pastels for the background and then added a few flowers coloured with pan pastels and finished off with a sentiment to complete.
  Hope you will come and join us.
Hugs Aly xx



Claire C  I've made a tag using my PanPastels, you can find the colours used below the pic. I blended shades of Turquoise and Bright Yellow Green for the background and then overstamped with script and snowflakes from the Festive Christmas Stamp Soup collection (you can find them here). Next I added some polkadots by applying Maimeri Glassy Gel medium through a stencil and sprinkling over glass glitter. I added a strip of burlap, some tinsel and lots of Sizzix die cuts that I'd coloured with my PanPastels. I added some 'snow' to the pine cone with white glue and more glitter.











Hiya all, it's Terry  and I had fun making my first Christmas card for this weeks challenge....I started with placing a piece of designer paper on my cardstock. I played with a stencil from Dutch Dobadoo and used Light Modelling Paste to create the background of snowflakes....on top I embossed the snowflakes and worked on them with some crackle too.


After my background was finished I thought why  not use a sentiment with different kind of languages saying Merry Christmas and putting it on top of the snowflakes. I placed a piece of rope in front of the card and a few stars colored with panpastels were placed on top of that, to finish my first Christmas Card for 2016.......

A few products that I worked with are:




*********************************************************************************
We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until 5th November and the winner and top 3 will be announced 
on Sunday 20th November 2016

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my project in the top 3. I love this fun and inspiring challenge. Such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fun challenge and as always great inspirations from the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, just realised I won the last challenge, thank you so very much for choosing my project...fabulous inspiration from your DT too..will go email now..hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT inspirations. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!