Sunday 25 September 2016

Challenge 20: Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to our new challenge!! We love to see all your beautiful artwork so we're sticking with our theme of

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

so there's no excuse not to play along. We've got some fab crafty stash for our lucky winner from those lovely people at Premium Craft Brands and you don't have to use our products to enter.

Premium Art Brands

Before the DT show us their inspiration projects this week it's time to annonce the winner and Top 3 from challenge 18. A big thank you to everyone who joined us but there can only be one winner and random.org has picked .....

28. Esther

Congratulations Esther, email us (details in sidebar) with your snail mail details and your winners code which is PPWK18001 and we'll get your prize on it's way to you asap.

The Top 3 honours for challenge 18 go to
12. butterfly
25. Sweetpea
37. Lovely Linda

Let's see what our talented DT girls have been making this week, as always they have got lots of inspiration for you. .....

Alysha  This fortnight I have created this piece using a stamp from my stash and coloured using Violet, Red,Green.Magenta and Turquoise pans.

I have used the Polkadoodles Stamps Set Absolute Vintage

Come and join us over at We love to Create for inspiration and a great challenge
Looking forward to seeing your projects, hugs Aly xx 




Terry, I have made another vintagy card with offcourse one HUGE butterfly on it....the background was made with Pearlescent and Pan Pastels...the second layer that I have created is made with the Light Modelling paste and a bit of structure...I used a bunch of fabby stencils to create the background with ......

I waited untill the background was dried up and than I worked on this fabby butterfly....I colored it with Pearlescent PanPastels and used the Golden Shake it Pen on the edges. Than the sentiment was placed and my card can be send to a dear friend......


The products that I have worked with are:






Claire C I've made a little Christmas canvas using my PanPastels this week. I created the background using Turuqoise, Paynes Grey and Permanent Red Shade Pans. These are very strong colours so I muted them a little by layering printed tissue that I'd stamped over the top with matte gel medium . I added some die cuts that I'd coloured with PanPastels to finish off.







*********************************************************************************
Beautiful makes from the DT as always! Thank you girls, we'll be back in two weeks with a brand new challenge and lots more inspiration too!

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until 8th October and the winner and top 3 will be announced 
on Sunday 23rd October 2016



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. I would like to share with you my mixed media project "The trick is to grow up without growing old" dedicated to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration as always! Congratulations to the winner and Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work from the DT and loving the challenge too. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Inspirations from DT...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including me in your top picks - I'm so behind in blogland that I've only just caught up with the news!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work from the DT and loving the challenge too.
    Alpna

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!