Sunday 22 May 2016

Challenge 11 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes


Good morning crafty friends, and welcome to our new challenge!! We're keeping it nice and easy for you to play along with our theme of

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

We've got some fab crafty goodies up for grabs thanks to our lovely sponsors Premium Craft Brands! You don't have to use our products to enter but of course we love it when you do.

Premium Art Brands

As always our DT have got lots of inspiration for you but before we check out their beautiful artwork it's time to announce the lucky winner and Top 3 from Challenge 9!

Our winner, as chosen by Random.org is .............

18. Kathyk

Congratulations hun! Email us (details in sidebar) quoting your winners code which is PPWK09001 and your snail mail details and we'll get your goodies out to you asap!

Our DT have chosen their Top 3 projects and this time around the honours go to:




Congratulations, your projects were fabulous! Don't forget to pick up your Top 3 badge for your blog!


Now let's see what the DT have been busy with this week .....

Alysha - Happy Sunday! Its that time again, so get out your Pan Pastels and join in with us and share your crafty projects.

This week I'm sharing a canvas I have made using Pearlesant yellow and pink pans. I have versamarked feathers onto the canvas background and brushed the pans over then I have created a matted image using an embossing folder and coloring over this to highlight the embossing behind the image.
Really looking forward to seeing your creations this week

hugs Aly xx
dt welove to create for 20th May 2016




Terry; Hey there guys, I had fun making this gift box. I worked on the background with Purple and Lavender colours PanPastels




on top I used a layer of White Coarse to give it a bit of a shine, used Light Modelling Paste with the Roses Stencil, did I tell you that I loveeee Roses.....and played with some crackle and both sides of the little gift box have a piece of lace with pearls to finish my project.

The products I have played with are:




Claire C I love to use my Pans to create scenic projects, they are so easy to use and so forgiving too. I've been playing with the fabulous Stamp Soup stamps from Polkadoodles to create this project


I've used lots of my favourite PanPastels too .....





Lou: I have been using my pan pastels to colour my images, using my pans both dry and wet (water colouring) to create a simple, layered floral scene. Stamps are Lemonade Fizz, Soup Stamp set.








*********************************************************************************

Gorgeous makes girls!! We can't wait to see your projects for this challenge. Just link them up below, 


We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until  4th June and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday 12th June.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks so much for picking my name out of the hat peeps, off to e-mail you my details

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous DT creations :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration from the Design Team! Big congratulations to the winner and top 3 picks! Thank you for another fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this Challenge.

    Hugs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge and wonderful inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I sent you my details on May 22nd shortly after you posted that my name had been picked as a winner .. but have heard nothing - hope you got my e-mail peeps.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!