Sunday 28 February 2016

CHALLENGE #5, ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA/CREATIVE GOES

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to a brand new challenge!! As ever it's a nice easy theme for you:
Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
You don't have to use our products to play along and our lovely sponsors Premium Craft Brands have some fabby crafty goodies lined up for our lucky winner!!
Premium Art Brands

Before we check out our DT's beautiful projects it's time to announce the winner and Top 3 from Challenge 3. Our lucky winner, chosen by Random.org is:
Congratulations, email us (details in sidebar) with your snail mail details and quote your winners code (PPWK00301) and we'll get your goodies winging their way to you ASAP!!

We had so many gorgeous projects choosing the Top 3 was no easy task for our DT but the votes are in and this time around Top 3 honours go to:
9. Samantha Wade(it must be your lucky week!!)

Let's see what the DT have been up to this time around:

Yvonne - Stampbord, Panpastels and a beautiful corset!   This is a very simple project but very effective.  I adore collage stamps and find it so useful to take out pretty sections to hilight and Stampbord is perfect for this use.  More pics on my blog if you have time to pop over.



Terry, I have made a notebook. I just love to alter my projects, so this time I chose for a Notebook. It makes such a nice present for someone to give to. I worked on the background with Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and a Rose stencil.
I waited for it to be dry and colored it with the White Coarse PanPastel and White and Purple colours PanPastels. The top layer was painted with Iridescent Paste. Than I decided to put a vintage image of a cute girl on it and decorated it with roses and flowers. The flowers were worked on with Glossy Accents to give it a icy look. Last but not least I placed some lace around the Notebook.

The products that I worked with are:



Tracy Scott - acrylics and PanPastels combined to create another fantastically colourful 'crazy town'
I just can't get enough of these collaged pieces at the moment, using up all my scraps, odds and ends and off cuts. The fabulous colours of the PanPastels, magenta, turquoise, red and lime green always add just the right finishing touch...
Claire C I've had lots of fun using my PanPastels to alter this MDF Toadstool House. You can't see too well on the pic but I've used Pearlescent Red and lots of both the fine and coarse White Pearlescent PanPastel mediums on this one so in real life it's super sparkly!!



Gorgeous makes girls!! We can't wait to see your projects for this challenge. Just link them up below, 
We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until  13th March and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday 27th March!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful makes by the Design Team! Congratulations to Samantha! I suggest a play at the lottery! Congrats to Carol, too and thank you ladies for including my box as one of the Top 3! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to these amazing winners! Woo hoo Sara Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi guys, I'm having trouble adding my entry, it is here http://alteringthis.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/tag-for-2nd-challenge-steampunk.html

    thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Jac, thanks for joining our challenge, I've added your project to the linky
      Claire xx

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winners! I managed to enter mine into the last one by mistake, lol, but thankfully and unusually I noticed it so I have entered this one which was where I planned to enter it!
    Thanks for your gorgeous inspirations and the fabulous challenge too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the DT projects are beautiful but the notebook caught my eye. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner and Top 3! Awesome sauce inspo by the talented DT!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!