Tuesday 8 October 2013

How to use Metallic Pan Pastels video tutorial from Nikky Hall

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share a quick video with you all using PanPastel Metallics!

As you all know by now, I am completely addicted to this amazing new product and as it's so difficult to sometimes photograph metallics in their full glory I hope this video shows you the true effects a little better.

Enjoy! (and don't forget to make sure you join in the Blog candy below this post, it's awesome!)....



I'll be back later in the week with another video for you!
x
Nikky

5 comments:

  1. A great tutorial Nikky, thanks for showing us what can be done with these wonderful metallic PP's. I shall be getting mine out later for a play.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tutorial, Nikki !! love the metallic shimmer of these fab products !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great tutorial Nikki. I just love these new PanPastels and you have certainly inspired me! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tut Nikky, you've really captured the shimmer of those gorgeous pans
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tutorial Nikky, thank you for sharing.
    These are now at the top of my must have list - they are stunning and it's the first time I've seen them used and thought 'got to have them' - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!