Sunday 1 July 2012

Challenge 25 - Use A Digi

This weeks theme is Use A Digi.  The main image must therefore be a digital image, not a rubber/acrylic or similarly inked stamp.  As there are literally millions out there, the subject matter is totally open (as long as it is a digital image).

Our DT members are amazingly versatile and as always, produce inspiration galore.






















Please ensure that you read our challenge rules before posting your entry.  Some key pointers are:

1.  Only ONE entry per person is allowed (any subsequent entries from the same person will be deleted).
2.  Please ensure that your entry is linked to a specific post, not your main Blog 'home' page.
3.  Your entry post must be back linked here to our Challenge Blog.

8 comments:

  1. I know this looks a bit 'bad' cos I am on the DT team here ... but I am going to say it anyway lol I think this weeks DT samples are the best EVER ! I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the examples are stunning as well. Off to have a think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning samples from your very talented design team.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous DT work- and really enjoy that there are so many creative styles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Examples from the DT. I will hopefully get a chance to play along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Challenge, first time here for me I'm sure, I've used digi papers and image.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and another fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge and lovely DT cards. This is my first time here ad I send in my gothic girl :-)
    Hugs,
    Marianne MW

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!